University of Surrey Scholarship Options
The University of Surrey is home to thousands of students from all over the world. 33 per cent of students at Surrey are from outside the UK.
Surrey’s Professional Training placements give students the opportunity to develop their professional, academic and personal potential, equipping them to be adaptable, resilient, globally minded, confident, entrepreneurial and digitally savvy in the workplace. These qualities are widely recognised by employers and a significant proportion of placement students at Surrey are offered graduate-level jobs or go onto postgraduate study. The University of Surrey has been awarded the prestigious accolade of University of the Year for Graduate Employment in the Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide for 2022.
The University of Surrey presents International Excellence Award (Undergraduate) for 2023 entry:
- The scholarship is awarded as a £5,000 fee waiver in the first year of studies.
- It is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile.
- The scheme is application-based and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.
- Applications open 1 October 2022.
- Applications are reviewed monthly starting in November 2022 and will be reviewed more regularly between January and March 2023. You must have made your course application through UCAS by 25 January 2023.
- Applications for this scholarship will close on 30 April 2023 and applications after that date will only be considered on an exceptional basis. You must have an offer from the University to complete the Scholarship application form.
Publish date: 17/01/2023