University of Reading
University of Reading, one of the best research universities in the UK, was founded in the 19th century as an extension College of the University of Oxford.
About the University
The University of Reading is among the top 30 UK universities in world rankings (ranked 29th out of 84 UK universities featured in the QS World University Rankings 2020) and is home to 23,000 students from over 160 countries. The university has four campuses: Whiteknights, Greenlands, London Road, and Malaysia campus.
The University features more than 50 research centres, many of which are recognised as international centres of excellence in areas including agriculture, biological and physical sciences, European histories and cultures, and meteorology. Reading offers a wide range of programmes from the pure and applied sciences to languages, humanities, social sciences, business and arts.
Reading and the surrounding Thames Valley area is a tech hub with the headquarters of the massive companies such as Microsoft, Oracle, Huawei, Cisco Systems, and Symantec. The University of Reading has also been instrumental in encouraging tech companies and startups by supporting the establishment of the Thames Valley Science Park in 2018.
- MSc International Economic Development and Business
- MSc Marketing and International Management
- MSc Corporate Finance
- BA Business and Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Management
- MSc Emerging and Developing Economies
- MSc Food Technology and Quality Assurance
- MSc Food Economics and Marketing
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- LLM International Commercial Law
- LLM Human Rights
- BSc Psychology
- BSc Nutrition and Food Science
- LLB Law
There are various scholarship options for international students.