Brunel University London
Brunel University was established as a technical college in Chiswick in 1910 and then it was moved to Uxbridge in west London. It became a full university in 1966.
About the University
Brunel University has more than 16,000 students, studying in the university’s following colleges: College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences, College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences, College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences.
The university offers many social facilities such as accommodation options, cafes, and sports to its students within its one campus located in London. Uxbridge metro station is the closest metro station to the university, this enables students to reach the central London very easily.
The university is very popular with its engineering, business, media and law courses and the students may also opt for sandwich courses (where the placement is included in the course) if they wish to.
- MSc Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- BSc Business Management
- BEng Civil Engineering
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Energy Technologies and Management
- MSc Management (placement)
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Automotive and Motorsport Engineering
- MSc Aerospace Engineering
- MSc Engineering Management
- LLM International Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Commercial Law
- BSc Psychology
- BSc Product Design
- BSc Politics
- LLB Law
- MA Design Strategy and Innovation
The university presents International Scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.