SOAS, Summer School
SOAS Academic Summer School will develops students’ critical thinking, enhance their career skills and challenge their preconceptions using new perspectives on the global issues.
SOAS’s summer school programs are prepared in line with the teaching style of the university. Participating in the academic summer school at SOAS, which is centrally located in London, gives students the chance to benefit from the cultural and social opportunities of London and to add their education at a world-renowned school, SOAS, to their resume.
Dates: June – July
Accommodation: The school provides students with accommodation in their own dormitories.
- Academic Summer School: Gender and Conflict
- Academic Summer School: The Middle East in Global Politics
- Academic Summer School: Sustainable Finance and Climate Changes
- Academic Summer School: Conflict and International Development
- English Language and Academic Course: Art of the World in London
- English Language and Academic Course: Introduction to the Media
- English Language and Academic Course: Global Business Strategy