Disclosure on the Protection of Personal Data Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”) No. 6698
As B Side Yurtdışı Eğitim ve Danışmanlık Anonim Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), we have prepared this Disclosure to explain to you which personal data we will process and for what purposes. We hereby declare that in all circumstances, we will process your personal data
- In accordance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- By maintaining the accuracy and the most up-to-date version of the personal data you share,
- For specific, explicit, and lawful purposes,
- In a way that is related, limited, and proportional to the purpose for which they will be processed,
- For the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or stipulated in the relevant legislation.
In addition, we have adapted various privacy principles for your personal information and data security within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law in order to protect your privacy.
What Are Your Personal Data?
Personal data is considered to be identity details (first name and last name, date of birth, T.R. identity number), address, telephone number, e-mail address, any video you record and your photographs, image and sound recordings, and any other information that identifies the person.
How is Your Personal Data Collected?
Your personal data is collected by our Company or real and/or legal persons who process data on behalf of our Company, through verbal and written channels via telephone, fax, e-mail, mail, delivery, security camera, electronic applications (WhatsApp, etc.) and devices.
What is the Purpose and Legal Reason for Processing Your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data can be processed by our Company or a real and/or legal person to be appointed by our Company for the purposes specified in the conditions written below. Your personal data may be processed with your explicit consent to inform you about the interviews we conduct on your behalf, to ensure your participation in the organizations, invites, meetings, and fairs to be organized or attended by our Company, and your personal data that you share with our Company on the Internet may be processed to send you e-mail, when necessary, to communicate via telephone or any other means of communication, to fulfil our legal obligations, and to make reservations on your behalf when necessary. In addition, your personal data may be processed within the scope of the requirements determined in order to ensure the fulfilment of the legal obligations specified in the KVKK, as required or mandated by the regulatory authorities and legal regulations.
Whom May Your Personal Data Be Transferred to?
Your processed Personal Data may be transferred to the following within the framework of the above-mentioned purposes and the conditions determined by the KVKK:
Persons and/or organizations permitted by the Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Code of Obligations, and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- To real or legal persons, program partner institutions and organizations from which we receive services and cooperate for product/service comparisons, analysis, evaluations, advertisements, and the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, to the institutions that we have agreements with to send the messages we send to our customers, to the courier companies that deliver online orders to you within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698.
- To real/legal persons engaged in transportation activities, including airline companies and bus companies,
- To real/legal persons engaged in accommodation activities including hotels and guest houses,
- To real/legal persons engaged in organizational activities,
- To institutions and organizations determined to ensure the fulfillment of legal obligations,
- To our attorneys or legal advisors in order to exercise our right of defense,
- In case we receive a duly made legal request regarding the transfer of your personal data, we may transfer such data to the relevant authorities.
What Are Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data?
Pursuant to Article 11 of KVKK, as a personal data owner, you can send your requests regarding the implementation of the law and all kinds of information requests regarding the processing of your personal data in an e-mail signed with your secure electronic signature or mobile signature to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of Barbaros Bulvarı No: 91 – Beşiktaş / Istanbul (via a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt). In addition, if you have an e-mail address previously notified to us by you and registered in our system, you can notify us of your requests using this e-mail address. Pursuant to Article 5 of the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of the Application to Data Controller, your application must include your first name, last name, if your application procedure in writing, your signature, if you are a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, your TR identity number, if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identity number, your notification: address or workplace address if any, your notification e-mail address, telephone, and fax number, if any, and the subject of your request.
Within this context, your applications will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the most, free of charge. However, if the transaction requires any additional costs, the fee in the tariff determined by the KVK Board may be charged. Within this scope, we would like to state that you have the following rights as a personal data owner.
1. Learn whether their Personal Data is processed or not,
2. Request information about their Personal Data if they have been processed,
3. Learn the purpose of processing the Personal Data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
4. Know the third parties to whom personal data is transmitted in the country or abroad,
5. In case personal data is processed deficiently or incorrectly, request the correction of such,
6. Request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons that require processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant provisions of KVKK,
7. Request that the transactions conducted as per sub-clauses 5 and 6 be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred,
8. Object to the occurrence of a consequence against the individual through analyzing the processed Data exclusively on automated systems
9. Request the remedy of damages in case of any damages suffered due to illegal processing of the Personal Data.
Although your data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws, in the event that the reasons for processing are no longer valid, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed, or anonymized by us, ex officio or upon your request.
Data Controller: B Side Yurtdışı Eğitim ve Danışmanlık Anonim Şirketi
Address: Cihannüma Mah. Barbaros Bulvarı No: 91 – Beşiktaş / Istanbul
Central Registration System No.: 0127063979100001
Data Categorization: Data Categorization Explanation
Identification Details: Information and documents containing first name-last name, TR identity number, place of birth-date of birth, sex, marital status, identity register information, fingerprint/palm print/eye/retina registration information, IP address information
Contact Details: Telephone number, address, e-mail address, fax number, IP address information
Security Information: Image and sound recordings
Social Media Posts: The use of images in formats such as video, photos, etc., for the purpose of promotion and advertisement of the business, both in the written and visual media and in all kinds of media where social media is used.