What do we do?
- Hold 1-1 Counselling Sessions to explain the education system/ programme structures/ entry requirements for the UK Higher Education Institutions as well as TCD(*)
- We assist you on listing the appropriate programmes/ degree options/ Masters courses in your desired subject.
- At least twice a year, we provide opportunities for you to meet and have a talk with the university representatives either online or at our office, British Side.
- This can be with the officers from your list of universities you are planning to apply for or
- The universities you have been holding offers for.
- We hold several seminars either online or face to face with our universities on specific subjects, such as:
- Portfolio Preparations
- How to write a UCAS personal statement?
- How to complete UCAS application forms?
- Studying Law in the UK
- Academic Summer Programmes
- Graduate Programmes and Scholarship Opportunities
- We help our students to prepare their application documents and application forms.
- We follow the whole process of your university applications, your decisions, your accommodation applications, and the visa applications
- We establish the correspondence between the universities and our students, we are in direct touch with university officers and our communication is very transparent.
- As representatives, we are able to obtain information on the application stages/ decision making process.
- We do provide pre-departure information regarding living in the UK and Ireland
- Our Language School is able to offer services such as level testing/ 1-1 IELTS lessons/ booking IELTS/ PTE exams.
- We support our students who are continuing their education in the United Kingdom and Ireland, if they would like to make a new application or change their universities.
- We share bimonthly newsletters with our students; on the changes on education system/ new programmes/ new scholarships offered by our partners
- For education & training on maintaining up-to-date information on universities & courses, our counsellors regularly attend trainings held online or physically in the UK.
And we do all of these very promptly. We aim to work transparently and efficiently with our emphasis on instant communication, we aim to be accessible and help you in achieving your targets.